Posted on: 03-11-2021
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
You will make significant contributions to the mobile payments industry by bringing engineering excellence in innovating new features and functions in the customer and consumer centric applications. You will analyse product requirements, design implementations and participate in integration testing. You will be part of a very innovative, dedicated and high-performance team and need to match their level of excellence and thoroughness in delivering world-class banking applications.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Computer Science or related)
- 3-6 years of software development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming on Server side
- Solid experience with developing REST APIs using NodeJS and Express framework
- Most recent 2 years of experience in NodeJS is a must. Knowledge of TypeScript preferred.
- Experience with Github, setting up branches and creating CI-CD pipelines
- Knowledge with API management softwares like Apigee and API Gateway.
- Good knowledge of security frameworks like OAuth and acquaintance with auth-code flows.
- Exposure to cloud technologies especially setting up and configuring Kubernetes containers on either GCP, OCI or AWS and connecting with CI-CD pipelines. .
- Strong data structures, design, algorithms, coding skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and be a change agent
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent working in a collaborative team environment with ability to handle 2-3 developers
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including unit testing, test-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of data persistence RDBMS, NoSQL, BigData etc
- Experience with a NoSQL database like MongoDB
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.