Posted on: 03-11-2021
Come and ride the ‘innovation wave’ with Ziksu
When you work for Ziksu, you will be part of a dynamic team, changing the face of Australian banking for generations to come.
Regardless of your role, you will contribute to making a ground-breaking and meaningful impact to Industries, Business’ and Consumers all over Australia.
The possibilities are endless when you work on the cutting edge of technology. We encourage innovation, career progression and training, and we are always looking for strategic and ‘out-the-box’ thinkers. You will have the opportunity to learn from all the bright and innovative minds around you.
Our success is founded on the sum of our different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and that makes us a strong and inclusive organisation.
We are committed to providing a safe space where you can be yourself, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team, we want to hear from you.
4 + yrs
You will make significant contributions by bringing engineering excellence and innovating new features and functions to the customer and consumer centric applications in the mobile payments industry. You will analyse product requirements, design implementations and participate in integration testing. You will be part of a very innovative, dedicated and high-performance team and will need to match their level of excellence and diligence in delivering world-class banking applications.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Design/Arts discipline - preferred
- At least 4 + years of professional mobile app design experience, including UX experience
- Excellent skills in Sketch and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design.
- Ability to tackle problems with creativity and design.
- A solid and proactive work ethic.
- Confidence to collaborate with broader team
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to take a brief and run with it.
- Basic understanding of development languages (HTML, CSS and JS).
- Inherent curiosity about how humans think, behave, and interact with technology
- Ability to work with teams in other countries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate and defend design decisions and accept constructive feedback
- Successful experience working collaboratively in a production
- In depth design systems experience
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction de
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and be a change agent
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and automated Testing
- Good eye for visual design and attention to detail
- A good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- Solid understanding of how to build a reusable, maintainable, and efficient UI
- Deep passion for creating great User Experiences
To be part of an exciting start-up where you can make a difference and get rewarded for your efforts, click Apply button or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are successful for a role with Ziksu, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Ziksu provides an inclusive workplace where all are welcomed and recognised for their unique ability, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, orientation or other identity attribute.